2017 research portfolio views electricity sector research and development through multiple lenses:
- A much broader perspective on environment and sustainability
- Baseload units changing their missions to operate more flexibly
- A deeper understanding of nuclear energy and the nuclear fuel cycle
- Flexible, resilient, reliable transmission systems
- Customers using digital technologies to interact with the power system in dynamic new ways
In these and many other areas, EPRI research helps utilities provide clean, reliable, affordable energy for the benefit of the public.
Technology Innovation Program leads early-stage RD&D to maintain a full pipeline of promising concepts, new knowledge, and potential breakthroughs.
How to Buy
EPRI's Customer Assistance Center can connect you with the right people to help guide your purchase decisions. To contact the center, call 800-313-3774 and press 4 or send an email to